April 30, 2019
ACA Town Hall Evening Geneva Tuesday, 30 April 2019
15, route de Collex
Tuesday, 30 April 2019
18:30 to 21:30 – Doors open at 18:00
TOWN HALL EVENING GENEVA
Taxation and Tax Planning for Americans in Switzerland after the Passing
of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Focusing on ACA’s efforts in Washington,
Estate & Financial Planning for US Taxpayers in Switzerland
On-line Registration is preferred:
- Please register in advance – No Charge for ACA Members who register in advance, US $30 per person online registration for non-members.
- Donation at the door is CHF 35 per person
- For further information please contact: Roland Crim / email@example.com
Limited non-reserved seating. Please register as soon as possible.
The ACA Global Foundation (“ACAGF”) is the sister organization of American Citizens Abroad, Inc. (“ACA”), which supports education and research on issues affecting Americans abroad.
Disclaimer: ACAGF and ACA are not responsible for any advice given at this event
- What is ACA and how the organization represents and helps Americans overseas
- Taxation of Americans Abroad: Legislative Changes Brewing In Congress
- The latest news from ACA’s advocacy work in Washington D.C.
- What’s new for individual US taxpayers in 2019; Impacts of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Estate Planning Challenges for Americans in Switzerland: What to do with that Rev Liv Trust?
- Tax Planning & Financial planning for Americans living in Switzerland / Overseas
- Considerations for Starting a Company overseas for US Taxpayers
- Over an hour of Q & A time
Ken is a US based tax advisor who heads up the Global Tax Services Group at KLR in Boston. He is a CPA/attorney with an LL.M. degree in taxation from Boston University. He works with numerous US expats including many based in Switzerland.
Matthew is a Trust and Estates attorney specialized in working with Overseas Americans. Mathew is a partner at Rubin and Rudman LLP and he regularly visits Switzerland for work.
Jonathan is a Board Member of ACA; Certified Financial Planner in the US and Switzerland and owner of White Lighthouse Investment Management in Lausanne and Lexington, MA. Jonathan has written extensively on personal finance for the Wall Street Journal.
American Citizens Abroad Global Foundation
Date and Time
Tue, April 30, 2019
6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
15, route de Collex
*To be held in the LLC Room, next to the lower level parking lot
View Larger Map