ACA Town Hall Evening Zurich Wednesday, 27 September 2017
On September 27th, ACA hosted its next Town Hall in Zurich Switzerland at the French Church Hall. They same topics were covered as were presented at the Basel Town Hall the prior evening to a crowd of nearly 80 attendees.
The Zurich Town Hall followed the same format as Basel with a presentation by ACA Executive Director Marylouise Serrato followed by topic presentations by Anaford AG, Milan Patel, CMS Switzerland, Tobias Somary, Margaret Conklin, Independent CPA and White Lighthouse, Jonathan Lachowitz.
ACA Board members Anne Hornung Soukup also presented on behalf of ACA, highlighting the long history of ACA’s work on Americans overseas issues.
Again, a lively Q&A closed out the evening with Jonathan Lachowitz moderating. Presentation are available for members in the members-only section of the website.
TOWN HALL EVENING ZURICH
IRS Tax Code Developments under the Trump Administration
Financial and Retirement Challenges for US Citizens Abroad
Last Will and Testament Issues for US Persons in Switzerland
On-line Registration is preferred:
- Please register in advance – No Charge for ACA Members who register in advance, US $30 per person online registration for non-members.
- Donation at the door is CHF 35 per person for anyone who has not registered
- For further information please contact: email@example.com
Limited non-reserved seating. Please register as soon as possible.
The ACA Global Foundation (“ACAGF”) is the sister organization of American Citizens Abroad, Inc. (“ACA”), which supports education and research on issues affecting Americans abroad.
Disclaimer: ACAGF and ACA are not responsible for any advice given at this event
- Update from Washington D.C. – ACA Executive Director Marylouise Serrato
- What’s new and expected for 2017 and beyond in the IRS Tax Code under the Trump Administration, and how do these changes impact US tax filers living abroad
- As an American in Switzerland, what can or should I do in terms of estate planning: last will, living will, power of attorney, prenup, etc.?
- Retirement concerns for Americans wishing to retire in Switzerland or in the US
- Financial planning and banking issues for Americans overseas
- What is ACA and how it helps Americans overseas
- Over an hour of Q & A time
Anaford Tax & Accounting Services SA: http://www.atas.tax/
Interactive Brokers: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1338
Margaret Conklin: http://www.mconklincpa.com/
White Lighthouse Investment Management: http://www.white-lighthouse.com/
French Church Corner of Schanzengasse 25
Promenadengasse , Zurich