General Info & Legal
1) The advertising information and links contained on the American Citizens Abroad, Inc. ("ACA") website, including any and all webpages within the site (i.e. the members only portal page) ("ACA Website"), pertaining to products and services offered by third party vendors are being provided for general information purposes only and ACA provides this information on the basis of good faith, with no associated endorsement or guarantee. The ACA Website may include links to third-party websites, or offers of products and services, over which ACA has no control. ACA makes no representations as to the accuracy, quality, utility or any other aspect of the information contained in such third-party websites or of the goods and services offered by the advertisers.
2) Furthermore, ACA makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information contained on this website for any purpose. The information contained on this website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. ACA, Inc. hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this website, including all implied warranties and conditions or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
3) Content on ACA’s Facebook page, Linkedin page and in ACA’s Twitter feed is posted as a service to fellow US citizens and others to help inform and educate. Content or links provided on this page are not intended, and should not be construed, as professional advice or recommendations. ACA is not responsible for any action taken by a readers based on information posted or dispensed through the Facebook platform.
4) ACA is a Delaware nonprofit organization. Its sister organization, American Citizens Abroad Global Foundation (ACAGF), is likewise a Delaware nonprofit organization. There are no other organizations related to either ACA or ACAGF. Neither of these organizations has authorized any individual, entity or other person to represent it or operate in its name in any jurisdiction. Nor has either authorized any person to open on its behalf a representative office in any jurisdiction. Nor has either licensed any person to utilize the name American Citizens Abroad, Inc. or American Citizens Abroad Global Foundation. ACA and ACAGF claim all protections by US and international copyright laws and other applicable laws.
5) IN NO EVENT SHALL ACA, Inc. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GOODS, SERVICES OR GRAPHICS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ACA, Inc. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.