This Month! Two financial/tax related Events in Australia
APRIL AUSTRALIA EVENTS
Don’t forget Dunhill Financial in association with ACA Global Foundation and AWA, brings to Melbourne and Sydney two financial/tax related events tailored for US citizens living overseas in April!
- What’s new for individual US taxpayers in 2019; the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Tax & Financial Planning for Americans living in Australia & Overseas
- What's new for US Taxpayers who are > 10% Shareholders in Small Businesses overseas;
- Deemed Repatriation Tax, Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI), where to get help.
- Questions & Answers and Networking
- Moderator - Brian Dunhill - ACA Advisory Committee Member & US Expat Financial Advisor with Dunhill Financial
- Plus leading Australian-based experts in tax and wealth management On-line Registration is preferred:
No Charge for ACA Members and guests of the speakers who register in advance
For further information please contact: email@example.com
Limited non-reserved seating.
Please register as soon as possible.
Sydney - April 16, 2019:
Melbourne - April 17, 2019:
The ACA Global Foundation (“ACAGF”) is the sister organization of American Citizens Abroad, Inc. (“ACA”), which supports education and research on issues affecting Americans abroad.
Disclaimer: ACAGF and ACA are not responsible for any advice given at this event.