ACAGF 2021 Research Project
ACAGF 2021 Research Project to update ACA’s 2017 Residence-Based Taxation research work will:
- Update DEG’s Residence-Based Taxation model built for ACA and expand data on geographic distribution of Americans overseas.
- Refine estimates on population size of community overseas.
- Assess revenue impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Covid-19, and international tax compliance efforts including FATCA.
- Update data, model, and baseline estimates.
- Tag(s): ACAGF RBT Residence-Based Taxation