Print View

Your printed page will look something like this.

Never Lived in the US? Maybe You Can Vote Anyway

Many States extend voting rights to the children of their former residents who were born abroad and have never resided in the US. For the latest information concerning each State's position on the subject, please refer to the FVAP website.